Welcome to Perfect Piano / Walk Band / Nora / Desperate Pirates / KungFu Rhythm, an music app / game by Revontulet Soft Inc / Soulo Studio ("Revontulet Studio", "we", "our", "us").
1. Our Principles
- We have a pretty simple approach to data protection and privacy, which can be summarized as follows:
2. You should know exactly what we do with your data
- You should have full control over your data
- We've designed the Apps and Website to give you control over the information you publish and share using Walk Band and other services to which you login or connect with Walk Band. Please take full advantage of these tools and make sure you only share what you want to share.
3. Information we collect about you
- We collect personal information about you from various sources:
- Information from SNS Account Sources
- Walk Band allows you to sign up and log in using your Facebook account. If you sign up using Facebook, Facebook will ask your permission to share certain information from your Facebook account with Walk Band. This includes your first name, last name, gender, general location, a link to your Facebook profile, your timezone, birthday, profile picture, your "likes" and your list of friends.
6. How we use your personal information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes
- If you are a Facebook user, and use Facebook account to login Walk Band, we only can use your personal information as to show your nick name, photo and gender to your Facebook friends, not strangers.
- If you are a Google+ user, and use Google+ account to login Walk Band, we only can use your personal information as to show your nick name, photo and gender to your Google+ friends, not strangers.
7. Sharing of your personal information
- We will not share your personal information with any third party.
8. Sharing with other apps and networks
- We will not share your personal information with any other apps and networks.
- Sharing with other users
- We will not share your personal information with other users.
- Sharing with app developers
- We will not share your personal information with other app developers.
9. Log out your account
- You can log out your account from the app, and all of your contents are saved on our sever. When you login the app again, you will see the contents also.
- International data transfers
10. Content Right
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites page to control who sees your Content). You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
Last amended: 16 Mar 2015